Study and Career Consulting Group is looking for energetic and self-motivated undergraduate students at any level who have not yet graduated to be their campus coordinators starting in March 2021. This is a part-time position that is flexible and only requires a few hours a day. The selected students will work from their current campuses in their respective home countries. The positions are open to college and university students from any African country. Ideally, they are seeking one campus coordinator per college or university campus.
The successful Campus Coordinators will receive a modest monthly stipend plus bonus.
- Represent SCCG and ‘MyFutureApp’ at the campus level
- Mobilize students to participate in our services including articles contribution for our monthly magazine
- Help source for highly ranked professional speakers for our virtual career development sessions
- Help with the planning and hosting of physical or virtual events
- Participate in our regular meetings alongside other coordinators from other campuses
- Current student at 1st – 4th year of undergraduate studies pursuing any degree program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Social and outgoing personality
- Strong marketing skills
- Team player
How to apply
Visit www.myfutureapp.org Register / Login Events Campus Coordinator.
You will access application instructions.
Deadline for application is 15th February 2021, 15:00 HRS (GMT).
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis.
- Log in to post comments