University of Nairobi Mentorship Programmes
- Mentorship and Counseling programme in the college coordinated by Assistant Dean of Students. There is a Calender of Events for the semester, which is also currently running online due to COVID-19 pandemic. The students can get in touch with the Assistant Dean of Students through email@example.com and 0721850452.
- There is also peer mentorship programme organized through NUASA. Support for this can be accessed through contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and 0790465626.
Talent Development and Enhancement
- Talent development and enhancement is done through facilitation by the College Assistant Dean of Students Hellen Rabera Omwenga in liaison with the Dean of Students of the University of Nairobi. She can be reached through email@example.com and 0721850452.
Contacts for the different student services
- Chairman, Department of Clinical Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org and 0204916 012
- Dean, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine: email@example.com and 0204916009
- Principal, CAVS firstname.lastname@example.org and 0204916002
- Registrar, CAVS Registraremail@example.com and 0204916004
- University of Nairobi Health Services
- UON Security and Safety Services
- ICT Support, CAVS