1. World Fisheries Day Celebrations held in Kayaba, Mathira West, Nyeri County on 21st November 2022.
1. Training of farmers on good anthelmintic stewardship in Kajiado and Machakos Counties
2. Training of farmers on the diagnosis, control and prevention of Brucellosis in Kajiado, Nark and Laikipia counties.
3. Training of farmers in the control and prevention of subclinical mastitis in Embu and Kajiado counties
4. The role of water quality management in the control of Campylobactor infection in cattle.
5. Training on the role of dogs in the prevalence and risk factors of zoonotic Canine Cutaneous Myiasis in Kitui county.